Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update as of today October 23, 2008

Stephanie emailed a little while ago. It's hard to know how to feel because many times, people get better right before they die. I've seen it numerous times in my career and even with Happy. I'm mainly trying to keep y'all updated because each of you has contacted me and shown interest in this baby. I know you are all strong in your faith and believe in answered prayers. Please continue to pray for Mary Clayton's improvement, and pray for Stephanie to not give up. I know from my own experience, sometimes you cannot help it. From the outside it seems so hard to believe that someone could give up, but when you are in that situation, it's totally different. You just feel like you have to follow your gut instinct. I can remember feeling like Rhae was not going to make it, and I told many of you this. Nothing anyone said could change my mind, I just had that feeling. I finally moved past it, and I know it was for no other reason than prayers for me to do so. Hopefully we can get Stephanie there as well. Thanks to each of you for taking the time to have interest in this family and their situation, and taking time out to pray for them.

No comments: