Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Six month check-up


Well, Halle went to see Dr. Pettit today for her six month check-up and again mommy forgot to tell her about those mean nurses who stick those things into her legs and make her cry. Well I was really dreading the whole trip since I was traveling alone and not really sure how she would react to the shots this time, but she did really good. Plus, I was really dreading how much weight they were going to tell me she had gained. Since she has started eating baby food she has really gotten bigger. Well, I am here to say to all of you that thinks I am feeding my baby too much (mother) she had not even gained quite a pound. She is 14lbs 1oz. Also, I found out while waiting for the doctor to come in that our baby is about to get the hang of how to crawl(I know watch out us!!). I had her on the table and had put her favorite thing besides food which is her frog in front of her and she was trying to go to town. Can't I just put tie down straps on her now and make her stay little forever? I know that Darrin and I have been wishing her life away, but I didn't wish it would already be starting! Well I guess until next time that is all for now.

No comments: