Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mary Clayton Update as of October 24th

Received this email a little while ago. Keep the prayers going...they appear to be working!! God is GREAT!!

Mary Clayton is still holding her own. She is down to 65 on her rate and when she is awake she breathes over the rate a little bit. She is coughing up a lot of gunk and they’ve been suctioning a good bit of junk up too and some out of her nose. Her pressure is down to 25 over 5. Her tube slipped out of place AGAIN and they had to insert it a little deeper this morning. She is down to 43% on her O2 and her sats are staying up around 96. They have her alarm set to go off at 98. She seems pretty comfortable, she was awake for a good while this morning. We’ve continued to have a lot of visitors this week. My neighbor and former Sunday School teacher came up yesterday and took me shopping from 2-5. We had a really good “girlfriend” time. I really needed it. My babysitter and her family are coming to visit this evening. My inlaws left last night and took Sarah Cameron with them. It is just not fair to keep her cooped up in this room. My mother left just about 30 minutes ago but will be back tomorrow. My sister is coming tomorrow as well as Roberts brother and his wife. We were hoping to have some alone time but it just isn’t working out that way. I am exhausted!!!

No comments: