Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 months ago today.....

It is so hard to believe that my baby girl is growing up so fast. She is SIX months old today. I can't believe it. I have always thought that six months old was a huge milestone for a baby. It is half way to being one year! I sometimes catch myself wondering what I did "pre" Halle? The answer to that one would be SLEPT! Darrin and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful baby girl who has blessed our lives. So Happy 6 months Halle. We love you.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Bday Halle!!

Pam Hynniman said...

I am so happy to see the two of you as happy parents. Brian and I are very proud of both of you. I never thought I would see Darrin Hynniman go "goo-goo" over his little baby girl. Isn't it amazing how a tiny baby can bring out the best in everyone. God bless you and give her a tiny kiss from Aunt Pam.