Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My day out!!






I decided last week since I would be off on Veterans Day that I would take a drive to Calera to visit our newest family member(Hunter Bowen Howell) that was welcomed to this world last Tuesday, November 4th to our wonderful cousins Michael and Susan. I took Halle to daycare and off I went. Of course I left my camera at home, so I stole some pictures from Dana's blog(thanks). It was a nice day for a peaceful drive. I really wish I would have remembered my camera seeing that there were many things along the way to take pictures of and Hunter too of course. Hunter was so sweet and precious. He slept the majority of the time I was there, but it didn't stop me from holding him anyway. Hopefully I will be going back soon, since I know my way and it is not far(sorry Michael and Susan) and I will remember the camera next time.




1 comment:

Dana said...

glad you enjoyed the pics! You want me to post some of Halle too? :) If we go Sunday, do you want to go? We've got to get Susan on here now!