Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halle with Bo & Nana

Halle with Nana

Halle and Nana again

Halle and Mommy having a hair moment

Halle and her sucker again

Aidan dresses as Wolverine

Rhae Rhae the Ladybug

Okay, so I am a bad parent and have not downloaded the few pics we took Friday night of Halle. I am posting the pics that my dad sent to us and will post the rest later. We ended up only going to 3 family members houses because me being me didn't think about having to strap Halle into her car seat with her costume on. Didn't work so Darrin and I worked like a team everytime we got in and out of the car (thank God it was only 3 times) he would get her out of the car seat and hand her to me while I would put her in her costume. The saying live and learn, well this lesson will go down in that book for us. Note to self, next year buy Halle a costume that will not have to be taken off or put on more than once. As you can see from the pics Halle had her first sucker!! Her Nana was so wonderful to give her one. She loved every bit of it until we made her leave it and go home. I am also including the only two pics we have of Rhae and Aidan. I hope everyone else had a great Halloween. By the way Bo & Nana, that is a great picture of the three of you.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cutest Hot Dog i've ever seen:)