Friday, November 21, 2008

Does it EVER go away??

Well for those of you who know us know that Halle has been sick AGAIN. I know that everyone says it's daycare, but crap, mommy only has so many sick days and they are gone. How do all of you "working" moms do it I ask? Halle was sick last week with an ear infection and has been on meds and started Wed night again with the fever, so I again stayed at home with her yesterday morning and took her to the doctor with me since I have been sick. Darrin was gracious enough to take a half a day so that I could come to work. Gosh, between teething and runny noses and fever, I need a vacation. Is there such a thing when you become a mom? I have been looking forward all week to Saturday night because Halle will be spending the night with her Bo and Nana while mommy and daddy go to a dance. I have seriously contemplated not going to the dance and just hiding under the covers all night and sleeping. Ha Ha. Well let's just all pray that Halle is better today since she is a daycare. Just keep us in your prayers that her sickness might go away for a while at least so mommy can get some more sick time added up.

No comments: