Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Start Praying Now!!!

Well, I took Halle back to the ENT Monday for her 8 week check-up and guess what? She is having tubes put in March 27th at 6am. Woo Hoo. I am so excited. No, I really am because we have a had very mad hornet on our hands these past couple of days. She has fluid on both ears and has not been able to get comfortable. So please pray for us that everything will go okay and we will have our little angel back soon. I also had a orthodontic appointment Monday and I found out that I have to get braces!!!! I am too old for braces!!! The doc says I should not have to have them any longer than 24 months, which is not that bad, but YUCK. So, I do not have a date for that. I told them that we would have to take care of baby girl first and then me last. Please keep us in your prayers. Also, cousin Rhae is sick so please pray for her as well. Nothing serious, just the normal sickness, running a fever and lots of snot.

1 comment:

The C's said...

Tubes went great for us! It only ook about 15 minutes and the procedure was over. Thinking of yall!