Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Little Computer Wiz




As you can tell by looking at the pictures, I have a webcam in my hand. My mom gave it to Darrin for x-mas and this was only the second time for us to TRY to use it. I was trying to follow Halle around with the webcam while she crawled, rolled and moved everywhere around the room. At the same time, my mom was IMing me so I was also trying to type to her. Well Halle found my laptop and decided to just bang on it because it was fun and made lots of noise. Well we decided that was not a good idea for her to be doing that and of course when I told her NO that put an end to the webcam viewing for my mom. Halle pitched one of her wonderful fits and we had to put away the laptop and the webcam. Sorry mom, hopefully one day you will be able to enjoy your present that you gave Darrin.

No comments: