Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Photos

I guess you can tell that I am trying to get caught up with my posts and of course pics. I was just telling Darrin today that I cannot believe that Halle and Rhae both are fixing to be ONE year old next month. Gosh, where has the time gone? Well, that is a no brainier. That would be many countless nights of no sleep, changing diapers all the time, feeding every time you turn around, playing, crying, laughing, washing bottles, washing baby clothes and now chasing Halle all around, but I would not change a thing about the past 11 months of my life. Well, about having Halle or being married to my wonderful husband and of course not having my mom here. I am so proud to be the mother of such a wonderful baby girl who loves everything about her little life. Who never meets a stranger and loves to laugh. I look forward to all the fun we have ahead. Now, here are just some random photos of Halle.




1 comment:

Dana said...

Too cute! I can't wait to have that dress passed down! I wish they had it in Rhae's size!