Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Latest Update

Okay I know that it's been a couple of days since I told about my prayer request. I just got off the phone and was told that my great grandmother is doing better. They could not find where the bleeding was coming from, but the bleeding has stopped. If everything is still better tomorrow, she will get to go back to the nursing home.

Dana, my mom and Rhae made it to Omaha. Rhae LOVED the airplane ride. They sad she only got sick once when the plane was a little bumpy. They said when they were taking off she would watch out the window. Praise God for making it a nice and safe trip for them and for letting Rhae enjoy it instead of being miserable.

My dad is still scheduled for his surgery in a couple of weeks. Please still pray that it will go as planned with no complications.

My aunt Kaye is recovering great. She is up and moving about. Slow, but still moving.

Thanks to all that prayed for our family. They were obviously answered. Praise God for that.

No comments: