Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Let me just start by saying that Darrin has been working 12 hour days for over 7 days now and Halle and I miss him terribly. After this weekend of it being just Halle and I Saturday and Sunday ALL day long, Darrin leaving before 5am and not getting home until 7 or 8pm, I raise my hat to all those single mothers out there! So, I said all of that to say yesterday afternoon while I was in the kitchen trying to get dinner ready and Halle fed she was in the highchair I thought eating when I turned around and found a piece of carrot on her head and mac and cheese smeared all over her face. When I finally gave in took her out of her highchair, what little bit of hair she has was matted to her head from carrot juice and I assume mac and cheese. She was so tired that she decided it would be fun to play in her food instead of eat it. I thought it was too funny not to share.

No comments: