Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Sunday Picnic with the family

Well my dad called me Saturday afternoon and gave me a choose of several different things we could do for my family. Out of all those choices I decided to have a picnic after Church on Sunday. It was an absolutely beautiful day. My sister and I arrived first with the kids. Aidan and Halle played on the swings for a while and Rhae watched them. When Nana and Molly arrived we all decided to plop down on the picnic table and wait for Bo (my dad) to arrive with the wonderful FRIED chicken that I was NOT suppose to eat. Anyway, once he got there we all dug in the wonderful meal that Nana had prepared, minus the chicken. Our menu consisted of Jack's fried chicken, spinach salad topped with lots of bacon, mushrooms, eggs and of course the great dressing that goes on top. We also had a bean bake that had several different types of beans in it and tasted like baked beans. It was awesome as well. Everyone other than Nana and I had Jack's biscuits. They looked so wonderful too. For my birthday cake, I had a LITTLE BITTY weight watchers chocolate cake with 1 candle in it. It was the best little chocolate cake. Thanks to Nana and Bo for making such a wonderful picnic lunch and great company. I am posting the pics of Halle and her first swinging other than her baby swing. She loved it.

No comments: