Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Am I a horrible mother?

I know that I have heard so many people say, my child did that too, but last night Halle fell off of our bed unto the floor. Yes, she is okay and was not hurt. Just cried a little and after much mommy loving she forgave me for letting her fall. To my mother and sister, I don't want to hear a word out of either one of you. I already feel bad enough. And mother, at least it wasn't the concrete!!! For those of you know don't know when I was a baby I slipped out of my mothers arms onto the concrete at our home while my mother was trying to open the back door. So for all of you who have ever made a joke about me being dropped on my head, I hope you feel bad. HaHa. Anyway, I really do feel bad that my child feel off our very high bed and the only thing I can think of is that it probably looked like falling off of the Eiffel Tower to her!! As one of my best friends always says, bless her heart!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I can't believe you think I would say anything to you about that! Find me ONE mother that hasn't happened to! It's just part of learning how quick they can be! I'm just glad she is ok, and it proves that she is hard-headed like the rest of us! :) I just can't believe you didn't call me. I love you and I think you are an awesome mom to my sweet niece!

Elizabeth said...

Don't worry..it's happened to us too! ( a couple of times actually) ha!