Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FINALLY!!

Okay, I know that this might be crazy to some, but to all the mothers out there, they will understand. So, I have been torn between trying to find a new Ped doctor or just stick it out with our current one. Last week I tried calling Tuscaloosa Pediatrics to get Halle an appointment and to my surprise they were not excepting new patients unless it is a newborn or new in town. That sucks!! That really seems to be the "new" thing these days. We were really lucky getting in with the Ped that we have now. Anyway, I have not been happy with our doctor for some time. He is very smart, but when it comes to interacting with patients, he's SO out there. Well yesterday Halle had to go for her 9 month check-up and we asked to see the other WOMAN doctor that was in the same practice and we did. WOW, I absolutely loved her. She answered our questions before I could ask them. She wanted to know about her eating schedule and what she eats. She wanted to know all about her and she was VERY informative. This visit yesterday was such a heavy burden lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Lord for looking out for us.

No comments: