Monday, January 12, 2009

EMHE

For those of you who watched EMHE last night you will know what I mean when I say WOW. As I sat and watched last night with big tears rolling down my face, all I could think about was how lucky I, along with the rest of my family and others are to have baby Rhae in our lives. As I watched EMHE last night I thought to myself, that is going to be exactly how Rhae is going to be once she gets older. I mean she already lights up a room once she enters it and she is only 9 months old. Could you imagine what it would be like if we all could be that way? To have so much life in us. To live for every moment and be grateful for every single thing? Not to say that I am not grateful for every little thing, but I don't always show it or say it. I have realized through so many different aspects of my life that I take so much for granted. I DO NOT live for the moment, but I want to. So with all of this being said, this year, 2009 I want to live for the moment and enjoy it as well. I want to spend more time with my family and laugh more. I want to have the same outlook on life that little Jake does. Don't take anything for granted because none of us know whether we will be here tomorrow or not. I would also like to challenge all of you to do this as well. As the saying goes, "Live, Laugh and Love." And to my sweet baby Rhae, I thank God for you everyday. We are such a LUCKY family to have you in our lives. I pray that you will continue to amaze us like you do everyday. Our little miracle baby. I love you Rhae.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy!!! I love/hate P90X :~)
I can tell that it is going to do me a world of good, but I'm not one of those people who likes to exercise. I do it. When we go get Hattie in a few weeks I'm not going to be able to do as much and I've thought about ordering the 10 minute work-outs from that same company. It looked like you could get some of the same results, but I am glad I started with this.