Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On the Move Again

Wow, I know I have not posted in a while. I've gotten so far behind, it would take me forever to catch up and our camera has been dead for I don't know how long, so everytime we go to take a new picture of Halle, guess what? Anyway, we finally put our house up for sale and are praying that God will make things work. This is our current house

which for those of you who know us and know Demopolis, knows it's a busy street. We love our house, but desperately miss our garage and a neighborhood. And hopefully this will be our next home.


Anyway, I will keep you all updated on what's going on. As for now, please continue to pray for my best friends little girl Anna Coleman. She has her good days and bad days. Hopefully, they will be able to come home for a little while before too long. Also, please pray for Jennifer's strength and her amazing faith to continue. She amazes me everyday. Jennifer is so strong! Hope you all have a great 4th weekend!



No comments: