Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!

Wow, I don't know where to even start. I can't believe you are going to be two years old. How the time flys. You have grown so much and you are so smart. You walk around the house all the time singing and laughing. I don't know what your dad and I would do without you. You are the most fun loving sociable little person. You are shy to a point, but love to speak to everyone you see regardless of whether you know them or not. You love to "hep" aka help momma or dadda whether it be watering pants aka plants or taking out the trash to sweeping the floor. Your daddy and I love to laugh at all the little things you say and do. I hope that you continue to love to learn just as you do now. You love your sissy and love to call she and Rhae on the phone and talk. I can't wait for the many many years that lie ahead of us as well. I am so proud to be your mommy. I love you baby girl!!
Momma and Halle
Halle
She had him wrapped from the minute she was born

Halle Alston Hynniman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.