Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to the doctor we went!!!!!

Okay, so I have about decided to let my sister start keeping Halle instead of letting her go to daycare!!!!!!!!!!!! I awoke this morning to Halle in her bed barking like a seal!! I thought oh she will be okay. Well I went on to get ready to go to work and when I went to wake her up I could literally hear every breath she took. I called my step-mom to see if she thought the strep could be part of it, but she mentioned bronchitis and I freaked out. So, I called Darrin and he told me to go ahead and take her to the doctor in Tuscaloosa. So, we left the house about 7:20 this morning and signed in at the doctor at 8:30 with 10 other walk-ins ahead of us. Well we finally got called back to a room at 10:00. We got to see the doctor about 10:30. I was not very happy and Halle was getting very antsy. So, she now has the Croup. She could not go back to daycare today and they want her to stay out tomorrow. They say that croup is usually a three day illness and on the second day, which would be tomorrow that they usually run fever. So, here we are again at home. I finally accrued 1 sick day at work yesterday and had to use it today!!! That really sucks. Hopefully I will get them built back up soon. Please keep us in your prayers that Halle will get well soon.

No comments: