Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 1ST Birthday!!!!

WOW I can't believe my baby girl will be a year old tomorrow!! I am not going to do one of the sob stories. Instead, I am going to tell you a little bit about Halle and the things she loves.

Did you know that...

Halle LOVES to eat
Halle LOVES her froggy
Halle LOVES cheese
Halle LOVES her dada
Halle LOVES to splish splash in the tub
Halle LOVES to go for a stroll
Halle has the cutest belly laugh
Halle LOVES her bottle
Halle LOVES daycare
Halle has not started walking yet
Halle LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Halle LOVES Handy Manny
Halle has a smile that will melt your heart
Halle LOVES to bang on my laptop
Halle LOVES to play with the phone
Halle LOVES a remote control
Halle LOVES to play peek-a-bo
And the list could go on and on, but those are the first things that came to my mind. I praise God everyday for the bundle of joy the he blessed us with. I wouldn't trade my life for anything. God is good.

2 comments:

Dana said...

And Dana LOVES Halle! I can't believe my sweet baby is a year old, and my real sweet baby will be a year old tomorrow! I cannot tell you how much it took not to break down tonight when I held her the exact same way I did a year ago tonight and snuggled! I never knew I could love another child as much as I love my own! Happy birthday sweet Halle! Sissy loves you!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Halle! I hope it was wonderful & can't wait to see you this weekend!