Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Okay So I Am VERY Behind

Well, it has been crazy around our house and I am just now getting to post our Christmas pictures of Halle. Darrin and I both woke-up Saturday morning with that mean stomach virus that has been going around and that put me out of commission for awhile. So, Halle LOVED opening gifts. By Christmas morning she was a really ole pro at it. Her favorite gift was her purse (of course) from Grandma Ann until she got a real remote control from MiMi Hynniman. So I hope you enjoy out photos. And I have lots of photos.


How does she know what to do?






Tea anyone?
Want to go for a drive?

Putting on her lipstick

Dad look what I got.
Alabama Cheerleader
Nana, Bo, Aidan, Rhae & Halle
Remote Control
Cousin Joshua got a cowboy hat
Please look at that hand
Look Aunt Dana, I am wearing it.


1 comment:

Dana said...

And I think you look absolutely adorable in your bow!! Hope mom will let you wear it sometime.